CertExams.com Simulator Lab Exercises Answers
Console Based :
Description: Hold-time value is used to damp interface transitions. When an interface goes from up to down, it is not advertised to the rest of the system as being down until it has remained down for the hold-time period. Similarly, an interface is not advertised as being up until it has remained up for the hold-time period.
1. Enter into configuration mode.
2. Set the holdtime value of 200 milliseconds to use when an interface transitions from down to up and holdtime value of 200 milliseconds to use when an interface transitions from up to down
GUI Based :
1. Select device R1 from Select device drop down box
2. Click Configure button that enables left navigation pane
3. Select Interfaces -> Interface Configuration
4. Interface configuration screen appears select so-0/0/0 interface from available interface list and click Edit button.
5. The Configure Interfaces screen appears. In Holdtime fields enter up holdtime as 200 and down holdtime as 200 and click OK button.
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Juniper Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI Interface.