CertExams.com Simulator Lab Exercises Answers
Description: This exercise demonstrates VLAN configuration commands on EX-Series switches in general. EX-series switches use VLANs to make logical groupings of network nodes with their own broadcast domains. For each endpoint on the VLAN, configure the VLAN parameters on the corresponding interface.
1. Configure the VLAN tag ID with vlan-name as sales
2. Specify the maximum time that an entry can remain in the forwarding table before it ages out
3. Configure the port ge-0/0/0 to be a member of the VLAN sales
4. Create the subnet for the VLAN
5. Commit the configuration before verifying using show configuration command.
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Juniper Simulator software for complete lab with commands