CertExams.com Simulator Lab Exercises Answers
Console Based :
Description: By default, the management Ethernet interface (fxpo) autonegotiates whether to operate at 10 megabits per second (Mbps) or 100 Mbps. All other interfaces automatically choose the correct speed based on the PIC type and whether the PIC is configured to operate in multiplexed mode. This lab is used to Configure the management Ethernet interface speed. This statement applies only to the management Ethernet interface (fxpo) and to the Fast Ethernet 12-port and 48-port PICs.
1. Enter into configuration mode
2. Set the management Ethernet interface (fxpo) speed to 10 Mbps
GUI Based :
1. Select device R1 from Select device drop down box
2. Click Configure button that enables left navigation pane
3. Select Interfaces -> Interface Configuration
4. Interface configuration screen appears select fxp0 interface from available interface list and click Edit button.
5. The Configure Interfaces screen appears. Select speed 10m from Speed drop down box and click OK button.
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Juniper Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI Interface.