CertExams.com Simulator Lab Exercises Answers
Console Based :
Description: This lab is used to configure the DTE clokc-rate in serial clocking mode.
1. Enter into configuration mode.
2. Configure the clock rate of 2.048mhz on so-0/0/0.
GUI Based :
1. Select device R1 from Select device drop down box
2. Click Configure button that enables left navigation pane
3. Select Interfaces -> Interface Configuration
4. Interface configuration screen appears select se-0/0/0 interface from available interface list and click Edit button.
5. The Configure Interfaces screen appears. Select clockrate 2.048mhz from Clock rate dropdown box and click OK button.
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Juniper Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI Interface.