CertExams.com Simulator Lab Exercises Answers
Console Based :
Description: The lab exercise explains configuring destination NAT based on given set of instructions.
1. Create a destination NAT pool destnatpool1 that contains ip address 192.168.1.200 and port 80.
2. Create a destination NAT pool destnatpool2 that contains ip address 192.168.1.220 and port 8000
3. Destination NAT rule set rs1 with rule r1 to match packets received from the untrust zone with the destination IP address 126.96.36.199 and destination port 80. For matching packets, the destination address is translated to the address in the destnatpool1 pool.
4. Destination NAT rule set rs1 with rule r2 to match packets received from the untrust zone with the destination IP address 188.8.131.52 and destination port 8000. For matching packets, the destination IP address and port are translated to the address and port in the destnatpool2 pool.
5. From operational mode enter the command “show security nat destination summary”
|Original Destination IP||Translated Destination IP|
|184.108.40.206 port 80||192.168.1.200 port 80|
|220.127.116.11 port 8000||192.168.1.220 port 8000|
GUI Based :
1. Select device R1 from Select Device drop down box
2. Click Configure button and select NAT > Destination NAT Pool from left navigation pane
3. Destination NAT Pool Configuration screen appears configure poolname as destnatpool1 and address 192.168.1.200/24 and port number 80 and click Add button to add the configuration to list
4. Add another pool by name destnatpool2 with address 192.168.1.220/24 and port number 8000 and click Add button.
5. After configuring two destination NAT pools click OK button
6. Select NAT > Destination NAT from left navigation pane
7. In destination NAT configuration screen enter ruleset rs1 , from zone trust , rule name r1 , destination address 18.104.22.168/24 , port number 80 and select pool name destnatpool1 and click Add button
8. To configure the second NAT rule change the rulename to R2 and port number 8000 and select pool name destnatpool2 from drop down box and click Add button
9. After configuring two NAT rules click OK button.
10. To view destination NAT summary click Monitor button and select NAT > Destination NAT summary from left Navigation pane
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Juniper Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI Interface.