Description: The lab exercise explains configuring the source NAT based on given set instructions..
1. Enter into configuration mode
2. Create source nat pool srcnatpool1
3. Create source NAT rule set rs1 to match all the packets from trust zone to untrust zone.
4. Create a rule r1 that matches packets and translates source address to an address in the pool.
|Original Source IP
||Translated Source IP
|184.108.40.206/24 (no port address translation)
GUI Based :
1. Select device R1 from Select Device drop down box
2. Click Configure button and select NAT > Source NAT Pool from left navigation pane
3. Source NAT Pool Configuration screen appears configure poolname as srcnatpool1 and address range
220.127.116.11/24 to 18.104.22.168/24 and click Port No Translation check box
4. Click Add button to add the configuration to list and then click OK button.
5. Select NAT > Source NAT from left navigation pane
6. In Source NAT configuration screen enter ruleset rs1 , from zone name trust , to zone untrust , rule name
r1 , source address 0.0.0.0/0 , destination address 0.0.0.0/0 and select pool name srcnatpool1 from drop
down box and click Add button
7. Click OK button
8. To view Source NAT summary click Monitor button and select NAT > Source NAT Summary from left
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Juniper Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI