Description: The lab exercise explains configuring rule set for destination NAT.
1. Enter into configuration mode
2. Enter into destination NAT hierarchy mode
3. Create destination NAT rule set rs1 with rule r1 to match packets received from the ge-0/0/0.0 interface with the destination IP address 10.1.1.1/24 For matching packets, the destination address is translated to the address in the destpool1 pool.
4. Issue “show security nat destination summary” command to view destination nat summary details.
|Original Destination IP
||Translated Destination IP
GUI Based :
1. Select device R1 from Select Device drop down box
2. Click Configure button and select NAT -> Destination NAT Pool from left navigation pane
3. Destination NAT Pool Screen appears enter pool name destpool1 , pool address 192.168.1.20/24
4. Click Add button to add the configured pool to the list box provided and then click OK button
5. Select NAT -> destination NAT from left navigation pane
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Juniper Network Simulator software for complete lab
instructions with GUI