CertExams.com Simulator Lab Exercises Answers
Description : This lab exercise demonstrates RIP version2 configuration and evaluates connectivity between the devices. The router rip version 2 command selects RIP V2 as the Routing Protocol. The network command assigns a major network number that the router is directly connected to..
1. Configure R1 with fa0/0 0 and serial 0/0 interfaces and assign IP Address 192.168.101.1 255.255.255.0 and 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 respectively and bring all the interfaces to up
2. Configure RIP v2 routing protocol on R1 with proper network statements
3. Configure R2 with fa0/0 and serial 0/0 interfaces and assign IP Address 192.168.100.1 255.255.255.0 and 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0 respectively and bring all the interfaces to up
4. Configure RIP v2 routing protocol on R2 with proper network statements
5. Configure WS1 with IP Address 192.168.101.2 255.255.255.0 and default-gateway of 192.168.101.1 and WS2 with IP Address 192.168.100.2 255.255.255.0 and a defaultgateway of 192.168.100.1
6. Ping between any devices to test connectivity
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Network Simulator software for complete lab with commands.