CertExams.com Simulator Lab Exercises Answers
This exercise helps to get familiar with the user mode, privileged mode, CLI and basic
1. Press enter to get the router prompt
2. In the user mode, type the command ? used to view all the commands in user mode
3. Enter into privileged mode
4. In the privileged mode, type the command ? to view all the commands in privileged mode
5. The command show ? displays all the show commands like show access-list, show banner, show cdp, show hosts, show flash, show protocols etc
6.The command show running-config displays the running configuration
7. Press space bar to view more information.
8. The command “exit or disable” logs out the router
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Network Simulator software for complete lab with commands.