CertExams.com Simulator Lab Exercises Answers
Description: This lab exercise demonstrates the concept of PVST+.
Assuming that the switches SW1, SW2 and SW4 are also in VLAN 10 apart from native VLAN 1.
1. Enter into privileged mode on SW1
2. Enter into VLAN database mode on SW1 and add VLAN 10
3. Enable PVST+ on the switch and add vlan 10 to the switch using the command "spanning-tree vlan 10"
4. Issue show spanning-tree commands to verify the spanning-tree
5. Repeat the same steps on SW2 and SW4
6. Verify the spanning-tree on SW3 which is associated only with native vlan 1