CertExams.com Simulator Lab Exercises Answers
Description: This lab exercise demonstrates general IPv6 configuration on the interfaces of 2610 cisco router and verifying the configuration using show ipv6 route command.
1. Enter into privileged mode on router R1
2. Enter into global configuration mode.
3. Enter the command "ipv6 unicast-routing" that enables the forwarding of IPv6 unicast datagrams globally on the router.
4. Assign IPv6 addresses on the serial interfaces s0/0, s0/1, s1/0 and s1/1 on the 2610 cisco router.
5. Issue the command "show ipv6 route" to verify the configurations