CertExams.com Simulator Lab Exercises Answers
Description : This lab exercise helps in learning the concept of creating VLAN's on a 2950 Switch, and deleting them.
1. Enter into privileged mode of SW1 and add vlan’s 20 and 50 by entering into vlan database mode
2. Enter into global configuration mode of SW1 and add ports 2,3 and 4 to vlan 20 and check the same using show vlan command
3. Configure WS1 with IP Address 192.168.100.1 255.255.255.0 and WS2 with IP Address 192.168.100.2 255.255.255.0
4. Enter into vlan database mode of SW1 and issue no vlan command to remove a specific vlan
5. Issue show vlan command to verify the changes and view the vlan information that has been set.
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Network Simulator software for complete lab with commands.