CertExams.com Simulator Lab Exercises Answers
Description: The lab exercise explains configuring security violation modes on a switch
1. Enter into global configuration mode on SW1
2. Enter into interface configuration mode for fa 0/1
3. Set the interface mode as access.
4. Enable port security on the interface.
5. Issue the command "switchport port-security violation shutdown” command
6. Also issue the command “switchport port-security maximum 2”
7. Verify the entries using the command “show port-security interface”