CertExams.com Simulator Lab Exercises Answers
Description : This lab demonstrates the steps required to configure ipv6 address in general format on a cisco router interface.
1. Enter into privileged mode on router R1.
2. Enter into global configuration mode.
3. Enter the command "ipv6 unicast-routing" that enables the forwarding of IPv6 unicast datagrams globally on the router.
4. Assign a IPv6 address in general form to the interface and exit.
5. Issue the appropriate show command to verify the configuration.