CertExams.com Simulator Lab Exercises Answers
Description : To configure WPA2 Enterprise mode you need a RADIUS server for external authentication.The WLC needs to be configured in order to forward the user credentials to an external RADIUS server. The external RADIUS server then validates the user credentials and provides access to the wireless clients. The RADIUS server also needs to be configured for WLC.
1. Click Wireless Simulator button to open WLC simulator window. From the WLC GUI choose Security > AAA > RADIUS > Authentication to navigate to the RADIUS Authentication page
2. Click "New" in Radius Servers Authentication page in order to define a RADIUS server.
3. In the RADIUS Authentication Servers > New page, enter the parameters specific to the RADIUS server ,enter Server IP address as 192.168.10.100 ,select Shared Secret Format as "ASCII", Shared Secret and Confirm shared secret as "testsim",select Server Status "Enabled",Support for RFC 3576 as "Enabled",Network User "Enabled" and Management as "Enabled" then click "Apply" button on the top right corner to apply settings.
4. Next we need to enable 802.1x authentication on the WLAN. Click the WLAN tab from the menu at the top of the window. WLANs page appears select Create New from the drop down and click Go button. In WLANs > New page select WLAN type as "WLAN" from Type drop down, profilename as MyWlan,SSID as CCNA, and choose the ID number for this WLAN from ID drop down list and click "Apply" button.
5. WLANs > Edit page appears, in General tab enable WLAN by checking the Status checkbox.
6. Click Security tab,under Layer2 security select WPA+WPA2 from drop-down.
Please refer to the CertExams.com Network Simulator software for complete lab with commands.