CertExams.com Simulator Lab Exercises Answers
Description: This lab exercise explains how to configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping on a switch.
1. Enter into global configuration mode
2. Enable DHCP snooping globally
3. Create a Vlan 10 and enable DHCP snooping on a VLAN 10
4. Enter into interface configuration mode of fa 0/1
4. Configure the interface as trusted or untrusted
5. Configure the number of DHCP packets per second (pps) that an interface can receive. As 100
6. Verify the configuration using “show ip dhcp snooping” commandNote: Please refer to the CertExams.com Network Simulator software for complete lab with commands.