Description: Configure a standard access-list
according to a given set of conditions.
1. Hosts on R1 should not be able to communicate
with hosts on R3 e0.
2. Host W32 on R3 can communicate only with other
hosts on R3 e0.
3. Hosts on R1 should be able to communicate with hosts on R2 e0.
1. Select device R3 from select device drop down box.
2. Click Configure > Router > ACL > ACL Editor click Add. In Add a Rule window enter accesslist
number 30 in Name/Number field
3. In the type drop down box select Standard Rule and click Add button.
4. In Add a Standard Rule entry Select deny from select an action drop down box
5. In the Source Host/Network select A Network from Type drop down box and enter the ip address
as 10.1.1.0 and enter 0.0.0.255 as wild card mask and click OK button.
6. In Add a Rule window click add button again.
7. Select deny from Select an action drop down box and in the Source Host/Network select host
from the Type drop down box and enter the host as 10.3.1.3 and click OK button.
8. In Add a Rule window click Add button. Set access-list number as 30 and type as Standard Rule
and click Add.
9. Select action deny from the drop down box and in source Host/Network select Any IP Address
from the Type drop down box and click OK button.
10. Select device R2 from Select Device drop down box. Repeat the steps 2-9 to configure router