Description: Configure standard access-list
according to a given set of conditions.
1. Hosts on Router R3 should not be able to access hosts on R2 Fa0/0
2. Only WS11 on R1 can access hosts on R2
3. All other communication is allowed. Use standard access lists with ACL #1
4. Apply the access-list#1 on Serial interfaces s0/0 and s0/1
Description: Configure standard access-list according to a given set of conditions.
1. Select device R2 from Select Device drop down box.
2. Click Configure > Router > ACL > ACL Editor click Add button.
3. In Add a Rule window enter access-list number 10 in Name/Number field.
4. In the type drop down box select Standard Rule and click Add button
5. In Add a Standard Rule entry Select “deny” from select an action drop down box
6. In the Source Host/Network select “A Network” from Type drop down box and enter the ip
address as 10.3.1.0 and 0.0.0.255 as wild card mask and click OK button.
7. In Add a Rule window click Add button again.
8. Select “permit” from Select an action drop down box and in the Source Host/Network select
“host” from the Type drop down box and enter the host as 10.1.1.2 and click OK button.
9. In Add a Rule window click Add button again
10. Select action “permit” from the drop down box and in source Host/Network select “Any IP
Address” from the drop down box and click OK button.
11. Click Associate button in Add a Rule window.
12. In Associate with an interface screen select the interface s0/0 and direction as “inbound” and
click OK button.
13. Repeat the step 11 and 12 for s0/1 interface.
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI Interface.