Description: Configure standard access-list
according to a given set of conditions.
1. Hosts on Router R3 should not be able to access hosts on R2.
2. Only WS11 on R1 can access hosts on R2.
3. All other communication is allowed. Use standard access lists with ACL #1.
4. Apply the access-list#1 on serial interfaces s0 and s1.
Description: Configure standard access-list according to a given set of conditions.
1. Select device R2 from Select Device drop down box.
2. Click Configure > Router > ACL >ACL Editor click Add button.
3. In Add a Rule window enter access-list number 10 in Name/Number field.
4. In the type drop down box select Standard Rule and click Add button
5. In Add a Standard Rule entry Select deny from select an action drop down box
6. In the Source Host/Network select A Network from Type drop down box and enter the ip address
as 10.3.1.0 and 0.0.0.255 as wild card mask and click OK button.
7. In Add a Rule window click Add button again.
8. Select permit from Select an action drop down box and in the Source Host/Network select host
from the Type drop down box and enter the host as 10.1.1.2 and select the action as permit and click
9. In additional task click Add button. Set access-list number as 10 and type as Standard Rule and
10. Select action permit from the drop down box and in source Host/Network select Any IP Address
from the drop down box and click OK button.
11. Click Associate button in Add a Rule window.
12. In Associate with an interface screen select the interface s0 and direction as inbound and click OK button.
13. Repeat the step 11 and 12 for s1 interface
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI Interface.