Description: You will
practice viewing running configuration, copying running
configuration to startup configuration etc. (Choose R1 from the N/W
1. Enter into privileged mode
2. Show the active configuration in memory
3. View the configuration stored in NVRAM
4. Copy the active configuration to NVRAM
5. View the configuration stored in NVRAM
6. Issue the command to delete the configuration file in NVRAM
7. View then configuration stored in NVRAM
GUI Based :
Description: You will practice viewing running configuration, copying running configuration to startup configuration etc. in this exercise.
1. Select the device R1 from Select Device drop-down box. Click Configure button, this enables left navigation pane.
2. In the left navigation pane Click Utilities > Save Running Config to PC
3. To display show commands click View>IOS show commands
4. Select available show commands from drop down list and click show button.
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Network Simulator software for complete lab with