Console Based :
Title : Configuring RIP
Description : Enable RIP routing on router R1 for network 126.96.36.199.
1. Enter into Global Configuration Mode
2. Enable RIP routing on the router.
3. Associate network 188.8.131.52 in the RIP routing process.
GUI Based :
Description: This exercise helps in understanding RIP Configuration. The router rip command
selects RIP as the routing protocol. The network command assigns a major network number that the
router is directly connected to. The RIP routing process associates interface addresses with the
advertised network number and begins RIP packet processing on the specified interfaces.
1. Select R1 from Select Device drop-down box.
2. To enable RIP routing on the router choose Router > Dynamic Routing.
3. Select RIP from the protocol list and click Edit button. Edit IP dynamic routing window
4. Click add button ,add a network window appears associate network 184.108.40.206 and click OK
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI Interface.