Description: Apply access-list 1 to interface Ethernet 0 on R1. Apply the access-list on both incoming and
1. Select device R1 from Select Device drop down list. Click Configure > Router>ACL > ACL Editor >
click Add button
2. In Add a Rule screen enter Access-List number 1 in Name/Number field
3. Select Standard Rule from Type drop down box and click Add button.
4. In Add a Standard Rule Entry screen select permit from Select an action drop down box and in
Source Host/Network select IP address from Type drop down box and enter the ip address 10.1.1.1
in the IP address field and click OK button.
5. Click Associate button in Add a Rule screen.
6. In Associate with an interface screen select E0 interface select Inbound and click OK button
7. Click Associate button again in Add a Rule screen. Follow step 5
8. In associate with an interface select an interface E0 and specify the direction outbound and click OK
button. Follow step 6.