Description: In this example network is configured with RIP as routing protocol.
1. Assign the IP addresses to all the devices as per the diagram.
2. Bring all the interfaces to up.
3. Issue network command on all the devices to identify the networks to be advertised by the RIP process.
4. Enable the Cisco express forwarding on the router
5. Configure LDP on all interfaces for all routers
6. Configures MPLS hop-by-hop forwarding on the interface.
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Network Simulator software for complete lab with commands.
Description: This lab exercise demonstrates the concept of various MPLS show commands
1. Select device R1 from Select device drop down box. Click Configure > Router > MPLS
2. Select MPLS from Item Name and click Edit button
3. In Device properties window click MPLS tab
4. Click enable ip cef.
5. Click enable MPLS protocol
6. Select the interface Fa 0/0 from drop down list select MPLS ip and click save button and close button.
7. Configure the ip address of the device R1 click Interface Management > Interface and Connections > Edit Interface Connections > select Fa0/0 interface and click Edit button.
8. In interface feature edit dialog set the ip address 10.1.1.1 and mask 255.255.255.0 and click OK button.
9. Select device R2 from device drop down list. Click Configure > Router > MPLS
10. In Device properties window click MPLS tab
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI Interface.