Title: Router Access List Configuration
Description: Configure according to a given set of instructions.
1. Enter global configuration mode.
2. Define access list with the following conditions: a. IP 126.96.36.199 should be
able to access hosts connected to R3. b. All hosts on the subnet as Bret should not
be able to access hosts connected to R3. c. Permit all other communications.
3. Enter interface configuration mode for serial 0.
4. Apply the access list to interface 0.
5. Exit interface configuration mode.
6. Exit global configuration mode.