Description: In this example network is configured with OSPF as routing protocol. Then run MPLS over the IP network.
1.Enable privileged EXEC mode.
2.Enter into configuration mode
3.Enable the Cisco express forwarding on the router
4.Configure LDP on all interfaces for all routers
5.Enter into interface configuration mode
6.Configures MPLS hop-by-hop forwarding on the interface.
7. Based on the given network configuration, use appropriate commands to configure OSPF in Networks 192.168.1.0, 192.168.2.0, 192.168.3.0 within area 200
8. Ping R3 and R4 from R1 and verify connectivity
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Network Simulator software for complete lab with commands.
Description: In this example network is configured with OSPF as routing protocol.
Then run MPLS over the IP network.
1. Click Configure > Router > MPLS
2. Select MPLS from MPLS properties list and click Edit button
3. In Device properties window click MPLS tab
4. Click enable ip cef.
5. Click enable MPLS protocol
6. Select the S0 interface from drop down list
7. Select MPLS ip and click save button and close button.
8. Configure the ip address of the device using Interface Management > Interface and
Connections > Edit Interface Connections > Click Edit
9. In the Interface Feature Edit dialog assign IP Address as 192.168.1.1
255.255.255.0 and Enable the interface status.
10. Click Router > Dynamic Routing > select OSPF from the list and click Edit button.
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI Interface.