Description: This exercise demonstrates setting
bandwidth on an interface.
1. Enter into configuration mode
2. Set bandwidth of so-0/0/0 unit 0 as 1000k
GUI Based :
Description: This exercise demonstrates setting bandwidth on an interface.
1. Select device R1 from Select device drop down box
2. Click Configure button that enables left navigation pane
3. Select Interfaces -> Interface Configuration
4. Interface configuration screen appears select so-0/0/0 interface from available interface list and
click Edit button.
5. The Configure Interfaces screen appears. Set bandwidth as 1000k in Bandwidth field and click
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Juniper Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI