Description: Use this lab to configure the routing
policy on router, by specifying the match condition to reject all rip
routes, that is checked against the source address of the route
1. Enter into configuration mode.
2. Create a policy statement by name as same as riproutes.
3. Create a term under the policy created above by the name as
4. Create a match condition and specify to reject rip routes under
the above term.
GUI Based :
1. Select device R1 from select device drop down box
2. Click Configure that enables left navigation pane
3. Select Routing -> Policies
4. Policy configuration screen appears enter policy name as riproutes in Policy Name field ,termname as
AdvRip in Term Name field , select protocol rip From Protocol drop down box and
select Reject option button and click OK button.
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Juniper Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI