Description: This lab exercise demonstrates various MPLS show commands
1.Enter into configuration mode
2.Enable MPLS family on the all the devices.
3.Enable MPLS and LDP protocol all the devices
4.Assign IP address to all the devices
5.Issue “show mpls interface” command to check MPLS enabled interfaces
6.Issue “show ldp neighbor” command to display LDP neighbor information.
GUI Based :
1. Select device R1 from drop down box
2. Click Configure button and select Interfaces -> Interface Configuration from left navigation pane
3. In Interface configuration screen, select the interface you want to configure and click edit button, and
then assign ip address as per the above table in Configure interfaces screen.
4. Select device R2 from drop down box and repeat step 3 to assign ip address to R2 device's interfaces.
5. Select lo interface and assign ip address 184.108.40.206/24 in configure interfaces screen
6. Now select device R1 and select MPLS > MPLS configuration from left navigation pane
7. Select ge-0/0/0 interface from Enable MPLS family on the interface drop down and click Add button.
8. Click the option button select interface from Enable MPLS protocol on the interface and select ge-0/0/0
interface from the drop down
9. Click the option button select interface from Enable LDP protocol on the interface and select ge-0/0/0
interface from the drop down and click OK button
10. Select device R2 and select MPLS > MPLS configuration from left navigation pane
11. Repeat step 7 to enable MPLS family on the interfaces ge-0/0/0 and ge-0/0/1 interfaces.
12. Click the option button All from Enable MPLS protocol on the interface and Enable LDP protocol on the
interface and click OK button.
13. Select device R3 and select MPLS > MPLS configuration from left navigation pane and repeat step 7 – 9
to configure MPLS family on the interface and protocols.
14. Click OK button.
15. To view MPLS show commands select device R2 and click Monitor button and from left navigation
pane click MPLS
16 MPLS Information window is populated with all MPLS related show commands
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Juniper Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI