Description: By default, the management Ethernet
interface (fxpo) autonegotiates whether to operate at 10 megabits per
second (Mbps) or 100 Mbps. All other interfaces automatically choose
the correct speed based on the PIC type and whether the PIC is
configured to operate in multiplexed mode. This lab is used to
Configure the management Ethernet interface speed. This statement
applies only to the management Ethernet interface (fxpo) and to the
Fast Ethernet 12-port and 48-port PICs.
1. Enter into configuration mode
2. Set the management Ethernet interface (fxpo) speed to 10 Mbps
GUI Based :
1. Select device R1 from Select device drop down box
2. Click Configure button that enables left navigation pane
3. Select Interfaces -> Interface Configuration
4. Interface configuration screen appears select fxp0 interface from available interface list and
click Edit button.
5. The Configure Interfaces screen appears. Select speed 10m from Speed drop down box and
click OK button.
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Juniper Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI