Description: This lab exercise demonstrates configuring sonet interface speed.
1. Enter into interfaces hierarchy on R1
2. Set the sonet interface speed to OC48
GUI Based :
1. Select device R1 from Select device drop down box
2. Click Configure button that enables left navigation pane for configure button
3. Select Interfaces -> Interface Configuration from left navigation pane
4. Interface configuration screen appears select so-0/0/0 interface from available interface list and
click Edit button.
5 The Configure Interfaces screen appears select speed OC48 from Speed drop down box and
click OK button.
Note: Please refer to the CertExams.com Juniper Network Simulator software for complete lab with GUI